Okay, not exactly what I was looking for. These are actually kind of pathetic. For example:
- They are a size and a half too big - I'll put in some insoles (that I have already) and wear really thick socks.
- The seams are all frayed - I'll have to attack every seam with a teeny tiny pair of scissors.
- Of the six buckles on these boots, four are broken.
- They've got some scratches
- One of the shoelaces is falling apart on the end - a needle and thread should fix it.
With all these little things, I'm not sure I got my money's worth. But they are a nice, soft leather. And they are mine. ALL MINE! Here they are:
The flaps on top fit kind of loose and don't look all that attractive. I think I like it better without, so you can see the laces going all the way up. I could cut them off and use a black marker to cover any traces that it was there. What do you think? With or without flaps?