Log in

No account? Create an account
socks and cat

Tax accountant referral please

I'm firing my accountant because he made a mistake on my taxes last year. I did have H&R Block double check it and they did not catch the mistake either, so I won't use them. How did no one catch a mistake that caused me to get a $4,000 refund I was not entitled to!? Don't worry, I never cashed or deposited it.

Please refer me if you have an accountant you trust. The main requirement is some one who doesn't mind getting a phone call from me every other month or every three months or so asking, "Is this tax deductible?" or "How do I make this or that a tax deduction?" So they should be a small self-employed or small business type who is personable and doesn't mind the occasional call and question even though I only pay them to do my taxes once per year.


I have accountant's in my family (good ones, but one of them probably isn't interested in such a small account). I will ask them to contact you if they need the business. CCing you on email shortly.
I use Randy Joseph's CPA firm - (206) 682-3177. Zach Orgel handles my account and he is awesome.