- It's dirty. Dirty as in not kept up or cleaned.
- It serves no beverages of any kind, not even water or soda.
- They are supposed to have at least 5 dancers, but usually have only 2 or 3.
- The dancers are SO average looking that it looks as if they are guys that just walked in off the street.
- Only one of them could really dance.
- Two of them were "hung like chipmunks".
- When one girl threw up in the bathroom, they made one of the male dancers clean it up. So clearly there is no staff of any kind there other than the dancers.
- The club is only open Friday and Saturdays. Leaving a prime estate on a busy street, wasted.
If I took over the club I would put poles in and probably turn it into an all female bikini bar Sunday through Thursday and continue it as a male strip club on Fridays and Saturdays. Let's face it, men spend more money on sex fantasies with hot strangers than women do, so that would pay the bills so we could cater to women on weekends. Sunday night would be lesbian night, women only allowed into the bikini bar. Nudity would be out, completely. But hardly there clothing would be the standard. I'd employ hot dancers and have a wait staff serving sodas. If I could get a liquor license, of course I would add alcohol. The place would never be dirty. You get the idea.
The sad thing is that they are the ONLY male strip club in town. With the lack of competition, they could easily fix that place up into a popular place for girls to go. Kind of like the "Chipendales" of Seattle.