1. Clean the windows of the commercial/dance studio space. There are a ton of them.
2. Both sweep and vacuum the commercial space.
3. Clean 3 bathrooms!: mine, the bathroom in the studio, and the bathroom in the small private lesson studio upstairs from the regular dance studio.
4. Sweep and mop the floors on two stories of living space.
5. Vacuum stairs in living space (the only part of the town home that is carpeted).
7. Scrub TWO private decks and the railing on the decks
The ceiling windows in the atrium I can't clean myself, unless I climb onto the roof. Cost to have them cleaned is about $400, and they have to be cleaned because of the bird droppings on there. Knowing me, I'll try to figure out a way to crawl up there and clean them myself.
I have never cleaned this much in my life. And all this is in addition to running the business, teaching classes and private lessons and training new instructors. I will be a busy little girl.