?

Log in

No account? Create an account
socks and cat

new offer

I just did something that should eliminate most of the stress with this move. My commercial leasing agent put in a formal written offer for the $3,000 work/live space but with a request to move the actual date I start paying rent and move in to August 15th. She originally wanted August 1st and I talked to her into August 8th as a compromise. But I realize now that an August 15th date would save the day if I continue to pay rent here on my old home and old studio until August 31st. Two weeks of overlapping rent is pricey, but would give me 3 weeks to pack for the move plus two weeks to move my home and three weeks to move my dance studio (there are no classes the first week of September so that buys me an extra week). Problems solved.

The owner is a really sweet lady and she likes me, so there's an outstanding chance she'll accept my offer with the new move in date and we can sign the lease ASAP. Then I can enjoy my cruise knowing I have plenty of time to move when I get back.

Comments

Oh gods I'm so sorry I spaced on calling this morning. I was so rushing to get out of the office!
It's okay, because I had to be somewhere I actually got up in time. Same thing tomorrow, I have an appointment at 10:00am so I will be up by 8:45am for sure.

I can't decide if I should try to get up early on Friday or not. I'm going out Thursday night, so I might sleep in until 9:30am on Friday. Wanna call me on Friday? :)