- One week of a minimum of five (5) online or on-air giveaways supported with a minimum of ten (10) on-air name mentions on at least one of the four stations
- Your link on that station’s contest page for a minimum of one week
- One week as the featured merchant on the “Half Price Offers” web page
- E-Blast with name mentions to our listener database
- Exposure on the “Half Price Offers” web page for one full year with links to your website.
The half price offers program is promoted with:
- Mentions on all four stations directing listeners to the “Half Price Offers” page on our websites.
- Program mentions in each station’s Loyal Listener Club E-Blasts.
- Website banners in rotating positions on each of the four stations’ websites.
- Mention in a minimum of fifteen (15) :60-second on-air announcements, M-Su, 12am-12am (BTA) among the four stations.
I also get a one week excluse feature on their website. I asked to be featured on the week that my class registration opens for the next session.
As was brought up before, this is not to promote my classes. Classes are consistently sold out. But wedding season is upon us and it would be a great opportunity to promote my bachelorette pole parties and exotic dance parties as well as my pole dance and exotic dance workshops. This exposure could also lead to more possible press attention. Should I do it?