1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
- Install a stripper pole in my bedroom
- practice on it at least twice a week
- order business cards for my new business
- find an enjoyable job to support me while I get my business off the ground
- believe in myself and my ability to do this -- 100%
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
Gregory Alan Zackery Clark (aka Zack)
Erica Toshko Becker
that's all I can think of
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
- Belly dance (I only know a few basic moves right now)
- kung fu
- sword fighting
- something I can't name because it's X-rated (prostitutes know how to do it)
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
- Buy a home overlooking Elliot Bay
- Establish a committee and team to find out what the budget shortages are in Child Protective Services agencies across the country and determine how many abused children are not being rescued as a result. Then have the team establish profitable businesses in each city (funded by my lottery winnings) in which 100% of all profits are used to fully fund Child Protective Services and ensure there is enough manpower in every agency to protect all children and make sure that children are not returned to abusive homes after they are removed.
- Start a national billboard campaign against child abuse - every city will have ads everywhere you look making sure children know their rights and where to report it if they are being abused.
- Open my own goth club with a private cage and pole. At 3:00am every night it will convert into a breakfast restaurant so everyone can eat and sober up before they go home.
- Finish acting school
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
- snuggle with some one warm and cozy and cute
- watch t.v.