- The human brain weighs just over 2 pounds
- Every pack of cigarettes you smoke takes 2 hours and 20 minutes off your life
- Our bodies need a lot more water than we drink, everything from the tissue between our vertebra to our brains needs regular water
- By 7 weeks, an embryo looks like a baby complete with limbs, head, etc. and even has a heartbeat. By 8 weeks it has developed all of it's organs. It's basically a little tiny human being at only 8 weeks.
- We don't actually get the nutrients from the food we eat until about 5 hours after we eat it. So eating a protein bar an hour and a half before I workout or dance is probably not doing me any good, I won't get the protein until long after my workout is over.
After the exhibit we ate at a Mexican restaurant in the Pacific Place mall. I have no idea what the name was. But I really liked it and I can't wait to eat there again!